What To Bring To Your Initial Meeting
- Prior year tax return
- Brokerage statements for investment accounts
- Trust account statements
- Retirement account statements
- Loan statements and documents
- Most recent paycheck stubs
- Employee benefits information
- Will documents and / or Trust Documents
- Insurance policy declaration pages and statements
As an independent firm, Cornerstone Wealth Management has no proprietary product obligations, product quotas, or other corporate office directives that may lead to conflicts with the interests of our clients.
Our sole focus is serving our clients and acting in their best interests at all times.